Golden Ears and Serious Gear For All Your Auditory Needs
A full-service sound and audio solutions company, offering a wide variety of goods, services, and integrated packages.
• speakers by Danley Sound Labs, QSC, FBT, Genelec, Focal, JBL
• amps and processing by Ashly, QSC, Rane, Furman, DBX, Lexicon, Radial, Presonus
• mixers by Allen & Heath, Presonus
• DJ items by Pioneer, Technics, Allen & Heath, Rane
• backline by Yamaha, Pearl, DW, Pork Pie, Arbiter, Zildjian, Fender, Marshall, Korg,
Roland, Crate, Ampeg, Aguilar, Gibson, Guild
• mics/DIs by Shure, Sennheiser, Rode, AKG, Earthworks, Core Sound, Radial,
Countryman, Whirlwind, EWI
• wireless systems by Shure, AKG
• preamps and front ends by Universal Audio, API, Chandler, Presonus, Focusrite
• interfaces by Apogee, MOTU, Presonus, Focusrite
• software by Apple, Avid, Ableton, Steinberg, MOTU, Waves, Lexicon, Arturia, Izotope,
Stillwell, Schwa, SPL, Sonnox, Native Instruments, Tom Erbe, James McCartney,
Miller S Puckette, Mark Coniglio, 3 of Spades
In addition to these holdings, Greenpoint Sound regularly provides and works with items by all major manufacturers, so if your preferred brand isn’t listed here, just reach out to us and we will source your desired items from within our extensive collection of regional, national, and international industry contacts.
Touring production management and sound engineering for Tauk, Karmin, St Lucia, Freelance Whales; tour multitracking and stage tech for Medeski, Scofield, Martin, and Wood
Venue production management and sound engineering for Webster Hall, Rebel/Slake, Jazz Standard, Studio B, SOB’s, Cielo, Water Taxi Beach, Tammany Hall, Santo’s, SRB
Event production management and sound engineering for HBO, Nielsen, Google, Clear Channel, Vice, Neon Gold, CMJ, Unicorn Meat, Bang On NYC, Reconstrvct, SYNC
It is my pleasure to most highly recommend Greenpoint Sound to anyone seeking professional engineering services on anything music and audio.
Java St, Brooklyn, NY